Wednesday, April 26, 2017

For my second media review, I wanted to talk about the movie Collateral Beauty. I watched it for the first time a couple nights ago, and it had my whole family and I in tears.
 The movie stars Will Smith, who is very depressed because he has lost his daughter. Without giving too much away, his coworkers seek out to help him. They find three actors in New York City to represent three things; love, time, and death. He writes letters to these things and they appear to him as people, responding to his letters. Each of the coworkers, has their own problems which you will find out if or when you are able to watch it yourself. As any movie my dad and I tried to guess the ending and the twists, but we were very surprised at the end. I highly recommend you watch this movie, and if you are a crier, you might need some tissues!

No comments:

Post a Comment