Friday, April 28, 2017

Research assignment summary

For my research assignment, i decided to talk about the evolution on the music industry. Music is very important to me and i wanted to people to learn how the industry has changed over the years. I wanted my presentation to be like sound city or muscle shoals and talk about how recording and trends of music consumption has changed. I learned a lot about the history of recorded music. One of my favorite things that i talked about was the ways that people consumed music (walkman, iPod, CDs). It is so interesting to me that in the 80s people had walkmans, in the 90s people used CDs, and in the 2000s people used iPods. Now streaming is very popular. I can't wait to see what the next generation will have to listen to music. Maybe they can just listen to music with their brains....who knows? We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment