Friday, April 28, 2017

Media Journal Summary

Im sure you already know what i am about to say. A millennial talking about how much media they use. Well, you're right. I use a TON of media. Throughout my day, I am constantly on my phone, watching tv, and listening to music. The instant i wake up, and right before i go to bed i must check my phone. This assignment made me realize how much media i consume. What i took from this is that perhaps i need to cut down on my media usage. Instead of watching tv, i could spend time working on assignments that i put off or even go out with friends. In this day in age we spend so much time in this virtual world and less time with our families. For once i would like to shut off the tv and have a conversation with the people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment